If you want to disable and delete cookies stored on your internet browser, we have provided below a list of links to most used internet browsers that explain how to disable and delete cookies. If your browser is not listed below, check with your provider to find out how to disable cookies. Please note that certain features of the CyberpowerPC website will not be available once cookies are disabled.
• Chrome - https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
• Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Internet Explorer - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
• Opera - http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
• Safari - http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11913
CyberPowerPC is committed to taking reasonable steps to ensure the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Your credit card security is our highest priority. CyberPowerPC utilizes Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption, an advanced encryption technology that protects the information you send us against unauthorized access. This safeguard has helped, in many cases, to make shopping on the Internet significantly safer than using your credit card at a restaurant or department store